Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Until Death Do Us Part


Today's post is another request from the shoutbox.  Hikaru asked me to do a post featuring Hjikata Mamoru, a character from the manga Shi ga Futari wo Wakatsu made, otherwise known as Until Death Do Us Part.  After checking out more of the art, I thought the other guys should get some love too.


DOUBLE-S does the artwork for this series with Hiroshi Takashige providing the story.  It's an action/adventure manga with a young girl who can see the future and a blind swordsman (the aforementioned Hjikata).


I haven't read this manga yet, but it looks like a cool series.  As far as I know, it has yet to be licensed for release in America.  As with a lot of good action manga, it's not a matter of if it's licensed so much as when.


Thanks to Hikaru for the request.  There have been a lot of good ones lately.  Please keep them coming in the shoutbox, comments, or online.  


 
  
  
  
Image Archive (.zip):  RS or MF

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking into your account my request, I wasn't expect it to fast, you're so cool. I'll recomed you this manga personally. ♥

    ReplyDelete