Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sephiroth Made "Real"



Despite all appearances, the pic above is not of a real person. It's actually a model of Final Fantasy VII bad guy Sephiroth from a exhibition in Japan a while back. I guess this sort of refutes the whole "they'd never look good in real life" argument.

Don't think that this post heralds the beginning of an era where I'll post guys cosplaying or something like that. This is as "real" as HFG will ever get. Check out a bunch more pics below.













12 comments:

  1. Nice! I hope they animate a shirtless Cloud next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kinda does look fake when the lights focus on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The term 'they do look good in real life' refers to cosplay. From what a friend told me cosplay can be bad because they can make the character look fat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg its gorgeous ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Hell! At frisr glance, I thought it was a real person's face until I clicked the thumbnail to get to the site. Wonder what they made it from? Either way, he looks gorgeous! ^__^ One of my fav bad guys ever, lol. Thanks for the pics! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg omg omg drool lol instead of a shirtless cloud next time hows about a naked cloud ^^ fangirl smile XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol why are there so many Cloud fangirls looking at pictures of a naked Sephiroth? (Cloud: TT.TT Traders)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my God that is soooo freaking creepy! It looks like Sephiroth's corpse is on display! Plus he looks kind of waxy to be honest. I don't know. Final Fantasy guys tend to be a wee bit effeminate for my tastes these days. Not all of them are, but I don't really have time for pretty boy's like Sephy here. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sephy.... (drools)

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg hot lol...Sephiroth is my fav!!!!even more so now lol....wow....This just made my day. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i say they make a museum of all final fantasy characters, well maybe just the men >:)

    ReplyDelete