Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Guys of Sailor Moon


Sailor Moon was a very popular anime in the 1990's in America and it focused on Princess Serena (Usagi in the Japanese version) and her friends who fought against evil as the Sailor Scouts.  I used to love this show when I was younger and watched it everyday in syndication and Cartoon Network.

Although this show is best known for the numerous female characters, there were a good amount of male characters too. 

The top pic of this post is from the original manga by Naoko Takeuchi.  Everything else is from the anime.

Thanks to Rob for suggesting this post!

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. You really made my day. I love your site.

    Rob from Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darren was one of the first anime guys I though was hot. Him and Trunks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouah !! Sailor Moon !! Me too ! I used to love this serie !! It was my favorite !! Darrien is so handsome on some picture ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes,

    when I was a teenager I loved this serie. And I adored Mamoru (that's how Usagis boyfriend was called in Germany). He was an absolutely dreamboat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well i want say that this post is one of a kind.You have done a good job.I think the male characters in each and every sailormoon season were as good as the female characters.My favorite of em all is Darien,i really liked his work.

    ReplyDelete