Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This is just a quick note to wish everyone out there a Happy Thanksgiving (even if you're not in a country that celebrates it).  Since I'll be celebrating with family on Thanksgiving and working (I work retail) on the day after, there won't be any more posts until Saturday.  I've got some interesting posts on the way and I'm always open to suggestions in comments, shoutbox, or e-mail. 

In the meantime, I'm going to leave you with a simple pic that combines two of Sunrise's biggest male stars of the past couple of years, Lelouch of Code Geass (whose second season is currently airing late-night Saturdays on Adult Swim) and Setsuna of Gundam 00 (which started airing on Sci-Fi on Monday).

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too !
    I hope it was a great time for you too ^^

    ReplyDelete