Saturday, February 7, 2009

The HFG Banner Contest

For the past year, this blog has only had a simple text title and description.  One thing I wanted to do was have a cool banner/header to put up for HFG's anniversary.  Unfortunately, I only have basic graphic skills so I decided to have a little contest.

All you have to do is send in a cool banner that has the name of the blog and a hot male character (or several) that has been featured here.  I only ask that the banner's worksafe and that you use official art like what's posted here.  You can use fan art as well if it's your own.  To get an idea of what I'm looking for, check out Shirtless Superheroes and notice how it has an image instead of a text header.  Preferably, the image should be no more than 640 pixels wide, but I'll resize bigger entries in order to fit the blog.

The banner/headers I like the most will be featured on the site for about a month with full credit and a link to your site, if you like.  Also, I'll give you the original, full-size versions of any 10 pics you want from the site (except the artwork from MANLY, which I cannot distribute).

This is an ongoing contest.  There's no deadline or anything like that.  E-mail your submissions to me at lagosta2700 at aim dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment