Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Code Geass: Lelouch & Suzaku

I haven't watched much of the anime Code Geass, but I absolutely love the artwork. The character designs are by CLAMP, the manga collective known for lovely guys (look for X or Tsubasa if you don't believe me).

The characters I like the most are the two main ones, Lelouch (the one with black hair) and Suzaku (the one with brown hair). Today's post features some of my favorite pics that feature the two of them.



Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire



Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire


I have a lot more Code Geass stuff, so expect to see more pics in a later post.

8 comments:

  1. I have a crush on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHH I just finished watching code geass. IT IS SO SAD!!!!! HMPH I need a new anime to watch. any suggestions for one? Not to be picky but... MAKE SURE THEY HAVE A HOT GENIUS IN THEM CUZ yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! i love these guys so much *o* imm gonna go draw all of them now 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. drool* lelouch sooo smexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG YOUR SOOOOOOOOO RIGHT THERE SO FREAKING HOT!
    I LOVE YOU, LELOUCH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cayropet: Anime with a hot genius? TRY DEATH NOTE. xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lelouch is HOT
    (\_/)
    (o.o)FEAR ZE BUNNY!
    (>;<)

    ReplyDelete