Thursday, April 10, 2008

More La Corda d'Oro ~primo passo~



In February, I posted two pics of the guys from La Corda d'Oro ~primo passo~ (the anime version of the La Corda d'Oro video game) and promised to post more. Well, the time has finally come.

Games like the one this anime is based on always have a nice variety of guys so that every player has a favorite. I've never even played the game but I have a favorite...Kazuki Hihara, the guy with the longer, lighter green hair. He just looks like a fun guy.

I actually have more pics from this anime than I realized so it looks like that there might be another post sometime in the future.






3 comments:

  1. Oh my God!!! Your blog is absolutely in my favorites now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these guys are so H.O.T. hot especially LEN TSUKIMORI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool i hope it will be or is Len and Kahoko who has a relationship!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete