Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Assassin's Creed


Today's post is a request from the shoutbox and features Altair, the main character of Ubisoft's popular game Assassin's Creed.  Its sequel is set for release later this year.

I have heard of this game but I didn't realize just how hot the main character was until I found the top pic.  I think his face is only obscured by his hood to keep some of us from developing heart problems...

Thanks to Nero in the shoutbox for this awesome request.

 
  
  
  
  
  
Image Archive (.zip)RS or MF

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog a while back but didn't join Blogspot until now. Just wanted to say thanks for continually putting up new posts.

    Since I think I originally came here because of Resident Evil 5 I'll post my first comment for a game. :) I like the blue tones AC tends to have in its CG images. Makes Altair all the more mysterious.

    ReplyDelete