Friday, June 19, 2009

Video Game Week Day Six: Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny

The second of today's mini-posts features artwork from the latest game in the Soul Calibur series.

Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny is a brand-new game for the PSP and features many of the beloved characters from the series.  In keeping with the tradition of guest characters, this game features Kratos from the God of War series as a playable character.



This game is set to be released in late September/early October.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG I've been following this blog for a while and now I can comment. Well, I love Soul Calibur. Luv it, luv it, luv it... It's a great game with great fights (although I still can't play the Hard mode) AND they have a lot of hot guys to choose: Kilik (my love), Mitsurugi (mine), Yunsung (mine too XD), Maxi and Raphael. Definitely I love them! *fanboy detected* LOL

    ReplyDelete