Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back To Gakuen Heaven


It's been a little over a year since the last Gakuen Heaven post on HFG.  This means that it's a good time to revisit it.  While the previous posts focused on the game artwork, this post mostly features artwork from the mangas based on the game by You Higuri. 

As far as I know, there are three different mangas:  Gakuen Heaven, Gakuen Heaven: Closer to You, and Gakuen Heaven: Calling You.  The first title is available now from Blu.  The second title should be available later this year and I have no idea if the third one is even licensed.

 
 
 
 
  
  
Image Archive (.zip):  RS or MF

2 comments:

  1. I'v bought this manga lately !
    it' really well done ^^
    thanks for the wonderful images ! your blog is always fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gakuen Heaven!
    My favorite characters are Shunsuke Taki and Omi Shichijo

    ReplyDelete