Thursday, November 4, 2010

Broken Images

I've noticed lately that Mediafire has been deleting a small selection of images I have uploaded for HFG. In the hundreds of images I have posted, it's only a handful. Still, I know it can be annoying to visit a post and see that an image or two is missing.

If you see a broken or missing image in a post, please send me the URL via e-mail (lagosta2700 at aim dot com). I'll reupload the missing pic as soon as I can. In the meantime, I'll also be working on reuploading any missing images I find myself.

Also, if anyone has recommendations for free or low-cost image hosting solutions for this blog, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.imagehost.org/

    You can upload virtually anything to that site. The pros are that you can upload images easily (they aren't moderated) and you don't need to log in or have any limits. The down side is that you don't get a folder with all your files in it and if the files are not viewed or accessed within 3 months, they get deleted.
    (^ If you are concerned about the last one, you can get around that by once every few months manually checking your own previous posts, but that can get tiresome after a while. Other then that, this site is ideal and I use it often myself)

    ReplyDelete