Thursday, November 4, 2010

Devilman: A Micro Post

Devilman is a manga/character created by Go Nagai. I collected some images of him because I think someone requested them. Honestly, I can't remember.

So, if you are the person who potentially requested Devilman a while back (and even if you're not), enjoy the four pics below. A word of warning though...I didn't resize these pics and they are HUGE.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFireUnlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFireUnlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you do request? Can I request to have pictures of bishounen of Jigoku Sensei Nube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful, perhaps the last is the one I like less. Too bad they are so small :( (even the linked one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlackGargie: Yep, I sure do take requests. I'll see what I can do for yours :)

    naruto uzumaki: Since they're on Mediafire, you have to click the thumbnail and then click "Download this image" to get the full-size file. The images in this post are over 7MB in some cases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ops...sorry :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've added you blog to my blog list :) when you've spare time check my blog ( http://yaoigallery.blogspot.com )maybe you'll like it !

    ReplyDelete