Friday, July 17, 2009

Busou Renkin


Today's post is another request from the shoutbox (and also e-mail). Buso Renkin is a manga and anime series by Nobuhiro Watsuki, the creator of Ruroni Kenshin.  The story seems to combine elements of Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist with a young man fighting homunculus (homunculi?) after getting killed by one and then resurrected by a mysterious girl. 


It took me a little longer than usual to find art for today's post in part because a lot of the art I found only features the main male/female couple.  There are a few male characters in Buso Renkin, so I tried to find what I could of them as well.  A good portion of the screenshots in this post were sent to me by e-mail.  I found the rest online and even stitched some together. 



Both the anime and manga version of Buso Renkin are available in America from Viz Media.  If you're one of the lucky people to have Funimation Channel then you'll be able to see the anime there as well.

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
Image Archive (.zip):  RS or MF

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. There are quite a few pics I didn't and thanks to you I now I have few new more. Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete