Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Misfits #5

Whenever I have a pileup of miscellaneous pics to potentially post, it means I have to do another Misfits post.  Misfits are the pics that don't necessarily deserve a post of their own.  These pics are usually either single pictures from something or extra pictures from something I've already posted about.  They also include pics with unknown sources.

Speaking of unknown sources, I don't know where this picture of Cyclops from (Ultimate?) X-Men came from.  Is it video game art?  Trading card art?  All I know is that he's quite hot here.

 

There is an anime for every sport as these lycra-wearing cyclists of the show Over Drive prove.


Ron Lim and Joel Seguin did this cover for the first issue of the extraordinarily named Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blade: The Laughing Corpse - Necromancer.

 
Here's one of those stitched screencaps (not made by me) of the lead character of One Outs, another sports anime.
  
Jay from Shirtless Superheroes commented on my Macross Frontier post wondering if the two guys were a couple.  I don't think they are, but pics like the one below certainly want you to believe that they're together.
 

Here's a really nice closeup of Dark Schneider from Bastard!, one of my favorite manga guys:
 
Next up is a pic of Racer X from the comic book miniseries of the same name.  Jo Chen did the pencils for this, one of her earliest American works.
 

I like the tight jeans on the guy in this pic from the upcoming anime Gundam Unicorn.
 
Should I be ashamed of myself that I really like this guy from Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds?
 

There's just about nothing left to imagination in this pic from the manga Harlem Beat wa Yoake Made by Takishima Kazusa.

This next guy is a character from the yaoi game Steal from Spray, the same company that released Gakuen Heaven and Kichiku Megane.

This pic is credited as being from something called Neppu Kairiku Bushi Lord, an anime that was supposed to be made but wasn't when the creator passed away.
 
This guy is the title character of an anime called Kiba, which is currently being released by ADV Films.

Hirotaka Kisaragi, who has been spotlighted here before, did this cover of a doujinshi (fan comic) for what I think is a sentai show.
 
Lastly, here is a pic from the Masters of The Universe comic.  I don't know exactly who did the artwork for it.

This concludes another set of Misfits.  The next set could be sooner rather than later.  Even though this post is pretty long, there are quite a few pics I still didn't use.

Image Archive (.zip)RS or MF

3 comments:

  1. this cyclop is sooo Hot !!
    and some of the others too !! ;)
    delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be Kevin Sharpe for the masters of universe shot (his signature is down left).
    I really like the fur underwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Cyclops pic is a loading screen thingie from one of the X-Men Legends console games (I forget which one).

    ReplyDelete