Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Misfits #2

It's time for another batch of misfits here at HFG.  These are images that wouldn't support a post on their own.

First up are some more images I found from Night Head Genesis.  There were some Night Head Genesis images in the previous Misfits post which makes me wish I had just waited to post all of them in a post.

 
Next up are a couple of images from Bastard!, one of which features Dark Schneider.  I think he's one of the hottest guys in all of manga.
   
I saved these next three images a while back and I don't remember exactly where they come from.  All I know is that they come from a Japanese video game geared towards women and it's not a yaoi game.
This next pic is one of Wolverine.  If you're wondering why I haven't done more Marvel guys, it's because I just don't have that much Marvel artwork in my collection.  That's something I admit I need to work on.
The next two guys are heroes of two installments of the Grandia series of RPG video games.  Although it seems like you can throw a rock and hit multiple hot guys in an RPG series, I have very little art from these games.

 
These next two are the beloved male characters of the anime series The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.  If I posted fan art here, there would be plenty of art for me to post of them.
 
The next piece is the only one I have from the anime series Blassreiter.  Everything I find for this show focuses on the girls.  I would love to see more artwork of this guy.
 
Here's a single image from Vagabond, a manga by Takehiko Inoue.
 
Here is a single image by artist Tohru Kousaka, the artist behind the yaoi series Okane ga Nai
 
Finally, here are three images from an online RPG called Zera.
 
This post pretty much depletes most of  the misfit pics I have so there probably won't be another one for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment