Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My First Anime Crush

Although the first anime I really liked was Sailor Moon, my first crush on an anime character wasn't anyone from that show. The first anime character I really found attractive came from Dragon Ball Z.

The character that hooked me was Future Trunks. If you've seen the show, then you know he's the son of Vegeta who goes back in time to prevent his tragic future from happening.

Although I don't hold DBZ in the high regard I once did, Future Trunks is still quite the hottie.



6 comments:

  1. Goku was... and still is... my favourite...

    nice choices though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been 8 years and he's still my favourite anime guy ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally aree! but looking at him now is like...OMG he aint so muc that cute anyore.
    I think yami (yugioh)was my biggest crush but then came Chrno (Chrono crusade)and he remains my biggest crush until this day. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was and still is my favorit character in dbz !! =D
    but like you my first animé I liked very much was Sailor moon !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow he's my first animanga crush too! but i preferred him in short hair. he's so sweet! unlike the little trunks in the alternate future (arrogant brat).

    ReplyDelete