Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Uta no Prince-sama


Uta no Prince-sama is an otome visual novel and anime series.  Similar to La Corda d'Oro, the show revolves around a girl going to a music school.  Unlike the school on that show, it's a training ground for wannabe idols and songwriters.  All the teachers are former idols and romantic relationships between male and female students are forbidden (cue the yaoi fans).


What makes Uta no Prince-sama stand out are the colorful character designs and the fact that (spoiler alert) the six guys become a boy band called Starish (with a star for the "a"). A second season of the anime has been announced.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I'm so glad I found your blog! I love cartoon-guys, and UtaPri is one of my favourite game and anime because of boys' appearance... And of course personalities. :P I can't choose between Otoya and Cecil, they're both fantastic. <3

    ReplyDelete