Thursday, June 10, 2010

Where You Least Expect It: Queen Sonja

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

A while back, I did a micro-post about Angel Beats because I wasn't expecting to see any attractive guys in that show. Today's post is about another case where I found some hotness I didn't expect.

When I see a half-naked girl on the cover of a comic book, I usually assume any cake inside is going to be of the cheese variety. However, I was pleasantly surprised at issue #7 of Queen Sonja. This issue features a hunky character named Ariok who also has a little daughter to boot. I don't know how long he's going to be around (the issues with Ariok and Queen Sonja battling) but I hope we get to see more of him.

Below you'll find more scans from issue #7 and a single scan from issue #6. The pencils for all the pages (and the cover above) are by Jackson Herbert.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFireUnlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFireUnlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFireUnlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment